ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Qualify for it now_University_Degree!!

Do you have years of life experience in your field of expertise and are being passed up for promotion?

Is your application for employment is being rejected because you don’t hold a University degree?

Call 1-206-202-8213 to inquire about our degree programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA

We can provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career  BACK ON TRACK

No testing or coursework required Call: 1-206-202-8213

we are sorry if you did not want to receive this mail.

To be removed from our list please call 206-984-2422