ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Important Term and Condition

Dear Applicant,

Please accept our sincere apologies about the late reply. We received
your application and we're happy to let you know that it has been
approved. You now qualify for a $300,000 loan at 3.0%.

Please verify your information here:
http://www.money-bright.info/s5/o0o.php?l4d=63

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,