ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Be at your prime in the bedroom

Title: Net Reviews: AMD Athlon64 3200+ Socket-939
Net Reviews: AMD Athlon64 3200+ Socket-939 The Athlon 64 processor has been a huge success for AMD and consumers, but the product line was fairly fragmented with very few options for low cost processors. AMD is trying to change that with the release of the new line of low costs CPUs. MADSHRIMPS has a review of the newAthlon 64 3200+ Socket 939 (90nm).

Currently I'm working on a personal project to convert a desktop server computer system into a web server that will reside in a colocation facility. As part of this project, I had to rebuild the machine into a rackmount case. Today, I have posted a review of the I-Star D-200 Storm 2U Rackmount Case used as part of this project. For a more detailed look at the case, check out the full review. Monday October 11, 2004