ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Financial Newsletter 10-19-04

Title: Broker ID: #4

Broker ID: #4

Your mtg process is almost complete. A new rate has been confirmed by our Company, starting at 3.95% Fixed.

Follow the link below to finish-up business on our secure site. It will only take one minute to complete.
Please remember there is no cost for this service. Our lenders will do all of the work for you to save.
Thank you.

Is it that easy? You bet!

To be taken off future: http://littlerosa.com/prime/stprt/index.htm

USA Lenders Network