ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Your Mtg approval process # 853-429

Your mtg is in the process of being approved, for rates starting at 2% Fixed.
Please use our secure site to fill-out your application, which does not ask for any sensative info.
After doing so, you will be legible to recieve a 200-500K loan from one of our 4 lenders.

visit us at the Iink below:

Secure Web-Form

For nomore notices please visit: http://www.badcrednp4u.biz./blue/stop.html

Thank You