ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Qualify for a univer%ity d_iploma today

Do you have years of life experience in your field of expertise
and are being passed up for promotion?

Is your application for employment is being rejected
because you don’t hold a University degree?

Call 1-206-350-6135 to inquire about our degree programs.
Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA We can
provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career BACK ON TRACK.

No testing or coursework required!
Call: 1-206-350-6135

To be removed from our list please call 1-206-350-3702