ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: SeIected for Lower Mrtgage Rate On: Fri, 11/12/04

Hello, I have sent you (3) notices regarding your Mrtgage Application, last one on Fri, 11/12/04
We however need for you to complete (1) last step in order for you to recieve your loan
Our Top Lenders are considering offering you a lower fixed rate than normal!
This is a crucial matter, your input is needed to complete the process
To do so, please visit our Iink below, you will be contacted shortly

Secure Web-Form