ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: microsoft Office XP for $70 detour

Title: acclamation Newsletter threesome

Microsoft Software at superb Prices: But how? OEM software comes to you without all the bells and whistles. You don't get the fancy packaging or a manual. Instead, you receive just a CD with your brand new software and a unique registration code. Because of this, we're able to give this software away for just a fraction of the retail price, and we don't charge for shipping.

 WINDOWSXP
Designed for businesses of all sizes and for home users who demand the most from their computing experience, Windows XP Professional delivers the new standard in reliability and performance. It includes all the great features and new visual design of Windows XP Home Edition, plus premier security and privacy features, advanced recovery options, improved ability to connect to large networks, and much more.

Retail: $280 | Our Price: $60 | You save: $220
 Photoshop CS
Get superior results faster with industry-standard Adobe Photoshop CS software and its integrated Web production application, Adobe ImageReady CS software. Graphic and Web designers, photographers, and video professionals can take advantage of indispensable features that include improved file management, new design possibilities, a more intuitive way to create for the Web, and support for 16-bit images, digital camera raw data, and non-square pixels. Now you can create the highest quality images more efficiently than ever before.

Retail: $660 | Our Price: $90 | You save: $570
OFFICEXP
Microsoft Office XP Professional puts the features you need within reach at all times. New and improved tools in Access allow you to build and manage lists and databases, or analyze information from databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. New context-sensitive smart tags pop up with options you need right when you need them. No digging through menus. Tasks that once required multiple steps are just one click away with the new taskpane.

Retail: $580 | Our Price: $70 | You save: $510

Many More Titles Available
VIEW OUR WHOLE SOFTWARE CATALOGUE

folksy homicidal middlebury
plummet contort lobscouse