ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: ezmlm response

ubl@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list.

at ubl-owner@lists.oasis-open.org.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

Here is a list of the command addresses supported:

   <ubl-info@lists.oasis-open.org>
   <ubl-faq@lists.oasis-open.org>

   <ubl-get.123_145@lists.oasis-open.org>

To get an index with subject and author for messages 123-456, mail:
   <ubl-index.123_456@lists.oasis-open.org>

send an empty message to:
   <ubl-thread.12345@lists.oasis-open.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
    <ubl-subscribe-john=host.domain@lists.oasis-open.org>

--- Administrative commands for the ubl list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ubl-help@lists.oasis-open.org>

   <ubl-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to: