ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Hi

Hi,

Did you receive my email from last week?  I'm happy to tell you
that you are approved for a home loan with a 3.74% rate.
You must visit the link below in 24 hrs to confirm your details.

http://masfre.info/azebukrvs

Best Wishes,

Freida Jacobsen
Manager
First National Bank and Trust
9987 North Main Street
Chicago, IL

Danse-Skjold Brewing, Solvang, California, United States
angelic
jazzy
SHhfpy