ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: lowest prices on your medications Roscoe

Title: Refill Notification for ubl-csc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org

Refill Notification Ref: DN-448064607090336

Dear ubl-csc-chair@lists.oasis-open.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system (click this link) to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Cheri Gould

capetown cerise dank deprivation skye arena gantry drove forbidding crucifixion canon chandler square marcia burbank real banbury intrusive exclaim ophthalmology tautology abrade ill bradley breastwork springtime digestive menu arrogant demystify rangoon magnetic jacksonian edna measure sober breton sextillion briar radiogram kickoff clarence dialect blab gloat mar edison argonaut depositor lomb niacin fiasco banish exclusive