ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: Re:

How have you been? I have very exciting news!

We FINALLY were able to save an extra $450 a month

We refinanced our mortgage with a 3.75% lower rate, and closing was fast!

The application was free and we got several low rate quotes within days

CIick on this link and check it out!

Time to Save

Hope you do good with money over the coming year

Caitlin Christopher