ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: These guys saved my life!

How have you been? I have very exciting news!

We FINALLY were able to save an extra $450 a month

We refinanced our mortgage with a 3.75% lower rate, and closing was fast!

The application was free and we got several low rate quotes within days

CIick on this link and check it out!

http://www.mnm1.com/

Hope you do good with money over the coming year

http://www.mnm1.com/gone.asp for NOMORE!