ubl-csc-chair message

Subject: FWD: Noteworthy Goods

My Good Friend,

We have just extended our wonderful website to you.

We sell directly to you some of the best
pharmacueticals that you can get your hands on.

They are shipped free of charge and arrive discreetly
to your home as soon as possible.

Best of all, you save hundreds over your
localPharmacy.

Hope you save lots,

Roderick Stephens
CanadianPharmacy