Subject: [ubl-csc] Pondering Barcelona

Three issues were raised at the recent Library Content teleconference
w.r.t. the face-to-face in Barcelona:

1. It appears that whilst the majority of the Library Content team will
be at Bercelona about 50% will be attending EWG meetings.  This means we
shall have a relatively small work group.  One of the considerations was
that we would like to make a whole day of the combined UBL membership
where, specifically the NDR and LC subcommittees can present, discuss
and resolve some of the outstanding issues.  This would be less of a
plenary meeting and more of a working session.  Is this a good idea?

2. When will we fix our agenda for the week?

3. How should the Library Content subcommittee make the most of the
opportunity to present to EWG (apart from D2)?  Specifically, it was
suggested that the Business Neutral Core Component group (T8?) would
both benefit from us sharing both our experience and content.  In
addition as this group shares members with other "D" groups, this would
be good PR for UBL.

Does anyone want to comment?

--
regards