Subject: [ubl-csc] Barcelona Registrations

Title: Barcelona Registrations

I am somewhat concerned about the limited number of registrations that have been shared with me.  The following have indicated they are registered:

Fabrice Desre           France Telecom
Frank Thome             SAP
Eve Maler               SUN
Garret Minakawa Oracle
Dagmar Wachtmann        SAP
Dongsoo Kim             National Computerization Agency, ROK
Phil Griffin
Eduardo Gutentag        SUN
Peter Yim
Mavis Cournane
John Larmouth           Larmouth T&PDS Ltd
Mark Crawford   LMI

Could you press your subcommittee members to let me know if they have registered?  Thanks,

Mark