Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] Participating in "subteams"

Hi Eve

This raises an interesting and probably important possibility. Last week I
requested that the EWG delegate pack should include a page providing the
draft agenda and meeting schedule for an ebTWG project group who are, like
UBL, meeting alongside but not actually part of the EWG meeting. The
rationale behind the request was to encourage liaison. The result was
overwhelming support from the EWG chair and I believe that we should ask
Mark to make a similar request to Pierre for the addition of similar UBL
info. too.

I also think it would not be unreasonable to ask that the groups who are
meeting externally should be included in the groups list on the registration
form that you refer to. However, maybe UBLers could simply add this info to
the form manually?

regards

Sue

Sue Probert
Senior Director, Document Standards, Commerce One Labs
Commerce One
Tel: +44 1332 342080