Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] Participating in "subteams"

Title: RE: [ubl-csc] Participating in "subteams"

Without talking to the organizers, my sense is they will use this information to determine room sizes.  I probably should have made it clear in my original announcement that everyone needed to register for UBL, even if they were going to register for EWG.  In this way the organizers will know how many folks we will have for each of the two rooms we requested. The EWG folks don't have to pay two registration fees, just notify the conference organizers they are also registering for UBL.  I am concerned, based on the emails I have seen the last couple of days, that many who registered for EWG did not also register for UBL.  I will contact the conference organizers and ask them if they want all EWG folks who are going to UBL to identify themselves.

Mark