Subject: [ubl-csc] Update to UBL SC lists

Karl and Scott,

I've just done a review of the UBL SC lists, and here are the
results.  See below.

UBL chairs: we need to set up a policy on list maintenance.  I
will propose something soon in separate mail.

Individual SC members: please accept my apologies if you have
accidentally been left off a UBL SC mailing list.  Also, please
check this information and let me know if anything needs to be
changed.

Jon

The following addresses should be added to the ubl-lcsc list.
They are missing because of a failure on my part to coordinate
closely with Tim McGrath on maintenance of his list.

   arijit.sengupta@oracle.com
   stk@finansraadet.dk
   kcyee@csis.hku.hk
   dagmar.wachtmann@sap.com
   michael.seubert@sap.com

(I believe that kcyee@csis.hku.hk has just been added, but I'm
including that address here for purposes of reference.)

The following address belongs to a person no longer associated
with the UBL effort and should be removed from the ubl-lcsc list:

   acheyer@verticalnet.com

The following addresses have apparently fallen through the cracks
and should be added to the ubl-ndrsc list:

   kelly.schwarzhoff@commerceone.com
   mavis.cournane@cognitran.com

The following address was apparently entered by mistake and should
be removed from the ubl-csc list, which is reserved for UBL SC
chairs:

   mmartin@certivo.net

(I believe that this address has already been unsubscribed, but I
am including it here for purposes of reference.)

The following address should be added again to the ubl-lsc list:

   nigel.wooden@spangraph.freeserve.co.uk