Subject: [ubl-csc] Minneapolis Monday lunchtime session (its that ontologythingy again...)

As we left this discussion, we had agreed that the monday 12:00-13:00
session would be for Leo and Peter to outline thier ideas for the
application of ontology to our work.  this will provide the starting
point for them (and anyone else interested) to develop a position paper.

peter has asked if we can squeeze the time to 90 minutes - given that
they wont really have a full hour.  as a compromise,  can i suggest we
ask Arofan if he is prepared to shorten his presentation to 15 minutes
and Matt likewise.  this way we get our 1 hour full session and we can
all eat!

ie...

11:30 - 11:45 SC report: Tools and Techniques
11:45 - 12:00 SC report: Context Methodology
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch...
12:30 - 13:30 and Learn

does that sound reasonable?