Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] Refining the UBL agenda for next week

Hi Eve,

Please note that both Bill Burcham and I will not be making to the F2F. We
therefore had some discussions on the last CM call about the best way to
handle the meeting schedule. One possibility would be to forego formal CM SC
meetings in order to devote as much time as possible to NDR. Of course,
there can be formal meetings as you suggest if there is a general feeling
that this work needs to be prioritized right now and that there will be
critical mass from the SC. In any case, we should include Eduardo in this
discussion, since he has volunteered to handle CM issues in my absence.

Cheers,
Matt