Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] Proposed Meeting Schedule

I can chair 15 July if necessary but it will be tight for me.
I have a meeting down in the Valley shortly thereafter.

How about if we devote the first meeting 15 July to NDR/LC
issues and make one of Tim or Eve the chair?  That way the
meeting can keep going after I have to leave.

I can also chair the meeting 5 August.

2 September is a legal holiday in the U.S.  How about
resuming at 26 August and then 23 September with Mark
as chair the way he originally suggested?

Jon