Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Proposed Meeting Schedule

[MCRAWFORD@lmi.org:]

| Lets schedule the first meeting for the 15th.  Jon has agreed to
| chair.  Lets think about the other dates for a day or two and then
| I will send out a new suggestion.

I could start the meeting on 7/15 if I had to, but then I'd have
to leave early.  Also, I note that Eve said she doubted being able
to attend 7/15.  So that doesn't seem to be a good day.

We haven't talked about 7/22 at all.  I probably won't be able to
participate, but how about Mark, Eve, and Tim?

Beyond that, I suggest we nail the dates that everyone *can*
attend and work from there.  From the mail in this thread so far,
it appears that 8/26 and 9/23 are both good for most of us (Sue
can't make it 8/26, but Mark, Eve, Tim, and I can).  So my
suggestion is that we go ahead and schedule 8/26 and 9/23.

8/5 looks good for everyone but Mark; I can chair that one, so
let's schedule that, too.

Now let's look at the dates that definitely will not work.

7/29 is out because Eve can't make it.

9/2 is a holiday in the U.S.

9/9 several of us will be at the new CEFACT Forum in Geneva.

If we meet on 8/5 as suggested, then we probably don't need to
meet 8/12 or 8/19; if we meet on 8/26 and 9/23 as suggested, then
we probably don't need to meet 9/16.  That leaves just 7/22
unaccounted for.  If everyone will indicate their availability
7/22, I think we can finish this.

Jon