Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Proposed Meeting Schedule

Eve,

Thanks for scheduling 22 July, 26 August, and 23 September.  I can
provide a number for the one I'm chairing 5 August.  Then we will
have:

   5 August 2002 chaired by Jon Bosak:

      Toll free: +1 866 680 0148
      Caller paid: +1 646 441 1003
      Participant code: 701188

   22 July, 26 August, and 23 September, chaired by Mark Crawford:

      Toll free: +1 888 422 7141
      Caller paid: +1 334 832 4208
      Participant code: 242630

Jon