Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Minutes from 22 July Meeting

|         Jon - Liaison, Marketing, Administration
|
| deferred.

Yeah, I was on a train that was running late way out in the sticks
during this telcon, and phone participation turned out to be
impossible.

Liaison summary: we have been joined by NACS, HL7, and SWIFT.  So
politically/organizationally this is going quite well.

Admin summary: I have the TC reorg on my schedule for 29-31 July
and should have something out for consideration by the TC at the
end of that time.

Marketing summary: I have a brochure on my list of things to write.

I'll talk to you all 2 August.

Jon