Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] UBL CSC agenda Monday 5 August 2002

my aplogies but i am unwell (flu) and wont be able to stay up for the
meeting tonight.

i had hoped for a recovery this afternoon, but it didn't happen.

Jon can you give a summary of what i said at the LSC meeting as my report?

In terms of the discussion, i hope that we can make significant steps
toward pulling together LC and NDR documents for the 16th.