Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Minutes for 26 August CSC Meeting

Here's a draft F2F agenda for your consideration, including suggested
times for joint meetings.  (Tim and I took an action in today's joint
NDR/LC meeting to try and propose something; hope it's okay to conduct
that discussion here.)

Tue Oct 1:
- 9-3: TC plenary
   . If quorate: consideration of any procedural motions
   . *Brief* SC updates
   . Presentation from (whom?) on CCTS
     . Discussion of role of CCTS in UBL
   . Discussion of perception of UBL by others
   . Discussion of deliverable suite and schedule
- 3-5: Joint NDR/LC session
   . Coordinate schedules and topics
   . Do some joint work

Wed Oct 2:
- 9-3: SC breakouts
- 3-5: Joint NDR/LC session

Thu Oct 3:
- 9-3: SC breakouts
- 3-5: Joint NDR/LC session

Fri Oct 3:
- 9-12: SC breakouts
- 1-3: Joint NDR/LC session
- 3-5: TC plenary
   . If quorate: consideration of any substantive motions
   . *Brief* progress reports
   . Planning and schedules through end of November

What do you think?

	Eve

CRAWFORD, Mark wrote:
> 6. Agenda planning for the next F2F
>
> *Issue - We need to get containership on the agenda for joint sessions
> in Burlington. In fact, we
> need to ensure that the issue gets resolved 100% at that meeting,
> because the issue is
> important (and perhaps contentious?) enough to keep the UBL effort from
> progressing
> until it's decided. Other topics I'd like to propose for joint and/or
> whole-TC sessions:
> - An overview of the latest CCTS work
> - Second-tier attributes (impacted by CCTS work)
> - Date/time (impacted by CCTS work)
> - Content referencing (impacted by CCTS work)
> - An overview of the latest CCTS work
> - Second-tier attributes (impacted by CCTS work)
> - Date/time (impacted by CCTS work)
> - Content referencing (impacted by CCTS work)
> Other Issues
> -       Role and value of CCTS to UBL
>
> *Discussion - several additional topics identified.  Consensus that more
> joint sessions are necessary/appropriate.
>
> *A Proposal was made that Chairs propose agenda and length/topics within
> one week to CSC list.
> Proposals should include methodology, modeling, perception of UBL. CSC
> agreed with this approach.
Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 883 5917
XML Web Services / Industry Initiatives      eve.maler @ sun.com