Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] Chairs call Wednesday

Jon,

I thought I had addressed this yesterday, but can not find in my outbox so senility must be setting in :-).  In any event, I am tied up with clients all day today and tomorrow and so unavailable to participate/chair a meeting.  Please do not hesitate to hold without me, but procedurally we need to have someone act as chair in my absence.

Mark