Subject: [ubl-csc] ad hoc chairs call in 30 minutes

Hello folks,

Mavis cannot make any of the morning times I've been suggesting,
so she and I and Lisa are going to talk informally in about half
an hour, i.e., 12:15 p.m. California time Tuesday 28 January 2003
at this number:

   International: 646 441 1003
   U.S. domestic: 866 680 0148
   Participant code: 701188

This is not an official chairs call, but anyone on the chairs list
who gets this message in time is welcome to join.  I'm planning on
keeping to the Thursday time slot suggested earlier for the
official call.

Jon