Subject: Re: UBL and Kavi

Status report from this morning's LCSC meeting:

 - The interfaces to SC page management that were working for Tim
   last week are no longer working.

 - None of the archives seem to be working.

 - OASIS people are not responding to requests, but we think this
   is entirely understandable since their priorities have to lie
   elsewhere right now.

 - Mail appears to be working (yay).

 - The TC and SC pages seem to be visible at their old URLs (yay).

 - Our biggest problem with the mail lists appears to be that some
   Liaison Subcommittee members have been kicked off because they
   are invited participants; I need to request complementary
   memberships for these people.

 - We think that our best bet is to not worry too much for the
   next couple of days and just wait for the dust to settle.

 - Updates from OASIS management to the OASIS chairs list will be
   difficult to forward because I'm the only recipient and I'm
   often not connected to mail; this will get worse Friday because
   I'm off for RosettaNet board meetings in NYC.

 - We're going to try to keep in touch through this ad hoc list
   (addresses above); note that Anne Hendry and Bill Meadows have
   been added.  Pointers and progress reports are earnestly
   solicited from anyone who can get through to the machinery.

Jon