Subject: Fwd: Collaboration Tools documentation

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:26:05 -0500
From: Karl Best <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
CC: "'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>,
   "'Sharon Burbine'" <sharon.burbine@oasis-open.org>,
   Lisa Seaburg <lseaburg@aeon-llc.com>
Subject: Collaboration Tools documentation

Chairs:

Here's a first draft of some documentation I've written for the
collaboration tools. Intended audience is TC chairs and secretaries, so
please pass this on to whoever else in your TC will be managing
membership rosters, etc. Not all sections are complete (you'll see some
holes near the end) but I thought that it might be useful to you as is.
I'll finish this as soon as I get a bit more time.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org

Collab Tools doc for chairs.doc