Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Kavi

> i will follow up if you like.  what do i need to do?

I guess these training documents are the place to start.  I
haven't had a minute to look at them, and now the damn thing is
almost ready to go live.  I kept thinking I would get to them as
soon as I had a couple of hours free, but it never happened. :-(

There's been a lot of somewhat incredulous mail about Kavi on the
OASIS chairs list (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/).
What little I've been able to skim does not make me feel good
about this at all.  I'd been sort of hoping that Kavi was an
adjunct to ftp and not a replacement, but I finally had a chance
to ask new OASIS staffer Jamie Clark about this last week and he
said he thought it was a replacement.  If so, we may be seriously
limited in our ability to manage the web site going forward.

Jon