Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] [Fwd: [chairs] Member interface launch 17 March; needsattention; future plans]

sorry you are correct - i now realise that the SC pick list comes off
the the TC list.  i had missed him off the UCL TC list.

He is subscribed as  arofan_gregory@hotmail.com whereas it should be
arofan.gregory@earthlink.net (according to the old list) - so he is in
the second category.

you should be able to add him to the SC now.