Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] List maintenance

my understanding from the documentation is that the date setting is
automatic.  once a status is set to 'prospective member' the clock
starts and they get automagically upgraded after their probation (OASIS
must set this time period).

be aware that when a party's status changes (either manually or by the
system), the party involved generally gets an email telling them this
has happended (you can set a template for this message).

so if it works as planned we can 'set and forget'!

--
regards
tim mcgrath