Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] List maintenance

Tim McGrath wrote:
> my understanding from the documentation is that the date setting is
> automatic.  once a status is set to 'prospective member' the clock
> starts and they get automagically upgraded after their probation (OASIS
> must set this time period).
>
> be aware that when a party's status changes (either manually or by the
> system), the party involved generally gets an email telling them this
> has happended (you can set a template for this message).
>
> so if it works as planned we can 'set and forget'!
I don't see how, unless the system is way more sophisticated than what I
thought - there are two conditions, sixty days or three meetings, whichever
takes less; are you saying the system deals with both and decides which one
triggers action? I'd be rather surprised if it's not actually set to
trigger when sixty days have passed...

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442