Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Adding prospective UBL TC members to UBL subcommittees

| >Does this make sense?
|
| It does to me, Jon ... thanks.  At what point will the TC have
| decided this will be the way to proceed should everyone agree?

If no one on the csc disagrees (I'm not hearing any disagreement,
but I can't take silence as assent for a few more days yet), then
I'll put it to the TC, and if no one disagrees within five days,
then we will have adopted the rule.  So say around the end of next
week if I can remember to get right on this Monday.

| I need to contact my FPSC prospective members and get them to be
| TC prospective members.

Any who aren't already prospective members should become
prospective members ASAP.  I don't think you should wait for
further action to pursue this.

As far as I can tell, by the way, FPSC is now fully functional.

Jon