Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Setting up the subcommittee portal for the public

UBL Chairs,

Thursday morning (California time) has just opened up for me.  Is
this a good time to hold a Kavi tech meeting?  If not, I suggest
we try for next week.

Jon

   Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 08:43:42 -0800 (PST)
   From: Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@sun.com>
   CC: ubl-csc@lists.oasis-open.org

   Hello Marion,

   We're trying to figure out a time for the UBL chairs to meet next
   week for a technical discussion with OASIS regarding the new Kavi
   system.  The only time that seems to work conflicts directly with
   the QA team call.  Tim has suggested that we might push back the
   QA meeting an hour and meet 8-9 a.m. California time.  Is this
   something the group would be willing to do?

   Jon