Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Draft agenda for London UBL TC meeting

[Eduardo:]

> How many APAC members do you think would dial in?

That kind of depends on when we hold the calls.  We have at least
two possible participants: Michael Nguyen, our LSC rep from ITCS,
and Chee Kai.

[Tim:]

> why not run both?

Not a bad idea (though by splitting the pool of potential callers,
we will probably lose any possibility of achieving a quorum in
either call).  The question of when to schedule the SC reports
remains, however.

Given that we enable a dial-in both morning and afternoon, it
seems to me that the plan that will get the greatest number of
participants is the one where we put the SC reports at the end of
the day.  Does anyone see a problem with this?  Here's what the
whole thing would look like:

   09h00-11h00   Morning plenary (with dial-in)
                  - Welcoming remarks
                  - Site orientation
                  - Opening subcommittee statements
                  - Input from APAC callers
                  - Other business
   11h00-12h00   Joint NDR/LC SC meeting
   12h00-13h30   Lunch
   13h30-15h00   Breakouts for subcommittee planning sessions
   15h00-17h00   Afternoon plenary (with dial-in)
                  - Subcommittee reports and agendas
                  - Other business

Tue-Thu 29 April - 1 May 2003

   09h00-12h00   Subcommittee breakouts
   12h00-13h00   Lunch
   13h00-17h30   Subcommittee breakouts

Fri 2 May 2003

   08h00-11h30   Subcommittee breakouts
   11h30-13h00   Closing plenary

*** NOTE that this assumes that APACS (Mike's organization, not
Asia-Pacific) is willing to pay for an international call for all
the dial-in segments OR to arrange an all-day conference call
for Monday. ***

Jon