Subject: UBL/Kavi meeting Friday 18 April

OK, looks like we're finally set for this meeting to discuss Kavi
issues with OASIS staff.  Expected participants are:

   Karl Best (and maybe other OASIS folks)
   Jon Bosak
   Tim McGrath
   Ken Holman
   Mark Crawford
   Lisa Seaburg
   Eduardo Gutentag
   Anne Hendry
   ... and whoever else on this list wants to join the call.

We're going to be missing Mavis Cournane, but this was the only
time that seemed to work for most of the rest of us.

We'll use the same number that we've started to use for all
regularly scheduled UBL SC calls:

   Time: 7 a.m. Friday 18 April in California
   U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
   Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
   Access code: 5705229

Whoever among the UBL chairs calls in first should log in as host.
That should be me, but if for some reason I'm a couple of minutes
late, someone else should log in in as host so that we can get
started.

Please try to put together a list of things you want to know how
to do in Kavi.  Let's focus on getting as much functionality in
place as we can.

Jon