Subject: UBL meeting in Montreal

Hello Tanya and Jane,

Regarding the UBL TC meeting that IDEAlliance will be hosting the
week before the Extreme Markup Conference in Montreal, I've been
asked to check whether reduced conference hotel rates will be
available for the UBL members the week before the conference and,
if so, how we can be sure to secure those rates.

Knowing that you are quite busy with the XML Europe 2003
conference right now, I won't be expecting an answer till that's
over, but I wanted to make sure that I put this question in your
queue before I go on vacation following XML Europe.

Best regards,

Jon