Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] UBL & Kavi - [Fwd: concall for doc mgmt ad hoc committee]

| If you have anything you'd like to add to the requirements that
| Karl has listed below please let me know.

We need to add a capability that will allow the creation of a
"public access" page for each TC that is the URL pointed to by
marketing materials.  The page that's put up for use by the TC is
too db-driven and full of procedural stuff to serve this purpose.
We need to be able to post HTML to a page that serves only as a
friendly introductory portal to the subject matter of the TC.

Jon