Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] CSC call 2003.06.18

To all,

With much egg on my face I must apologize for this.  What makes it doubly worse - I had been chastising Gunther earlier that day regarding his non participation in the CSC teleconferences and reminding him of this call.

In any event, consider this a confirmation of a CSC call on 25 June with a call for agenda items.  I will post the agenda by first thing Wednesday morning.  Off the top of my head we need to talk about UN/CEFACT and ATG, file naming rules, and any plans for Montreal.

Mark

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-csc/members/leave_workgroup.php

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442