Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Summary of my confusion in 0.80 vis-a-vis London decisions

Ken,

You have nothing to apologize for.  This entire subject is as
confusing as anything I've ever seen.  (OK, maybe character set
encodings across mail transforms is more confusing.  But not by
much.)  I'm just glad that you and Chee Kai seem to be arriving at
some common understanding about all this.

Jon