Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Summary of my confusion in 0.80 vis-a-vis London decisions

Ken,

I beleive the quote you note below from Chee-Kai is in reference
to the current round of schemas, as opposed to what the final
round of schemas will be.  I believe the current set of schemas
have not yet fully implemented the naming rules because some
of the ndrs are still in progress.  But I'm sure Chee-Kai can
clarify in more detail.  I'm aware of this quote because I just
typed up the minutes, and recall that statement, which at
the time, I understood to refer to the current instantiation,
not the final form.  It was in response to the question of whether
global or local had been implemented in the latest schemas yet.

Note you have sent this mail only to the chairs list not the lcsc.
Was that your intention?

-Anne