Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Summary of my confusion in 0.80 vis-a-vis Londondecisions

OK, now I understand why you were so concerned and why I probably seemed to
you to be so nonchalant, maintaining that the changes proposed should
not cause
you to lose sleep... I believe there was a massive misunderstanding
between us. I
did not, as far as I remember, say that there was going to be no type
reuse, as you
obviously heard me say. I did not say, as far as I remember, that for
each global
element there was going to be a  type to be used for that, and only
that, element.
It is obviously what you heard, but it is not what I said. The reason
I'm pretty sure
that's not what I said is that I would certainly oppose such proposal,
and I would
have probably been as disturbed by it as you were (for reasons that were a
mystery for me at the time).

HTH

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442