Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Montreal meeting logistics

Hi Jon,

Tuesdays and Fridays are the usual LC call days (Tuesday is the regular
LC call and Friday is the one with the three .80 review teams).  So in
Tim's absence I'd like to request the phone for LC on those mornings.
Our usual call times are 11:00 EST, but that could be made earlier if
the need arose, since I think most Pacific Time Zone members will be
at the F2F.

-Anne