Subject: CSC meetings in Montreal

I'm sure that this will be mentioned in the minutes from today's
CSC call, but I'd like to call out separately that we have two
after-hours CSC meetings scheduled for Montreal:

Sun 7/27 CSC members who have arrived in Montreal by Sunday
	 evening will gather in the lobby of the Montreal Hilton
	 at 7:30 p.m. to discuss meeting logistics.

Tue 7/29 CSC will meet at 5:30 p.m. in the lobby to discuss
         subcommittee membership status.

Jon