Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Montreal meeting logistics

Hi Ken, Jon,

LC and NDR are meeting jointly all morning Thursday (in the same room,
one would assume) so FPSC is welcome to have the other meeting room
for any of that time, if it likes.  Then, as far as using the LCSC
room during the 1:00 slot, I'm sure that's fine as well.  We can break.
We had originally talked about breaking early for lunch, since we
weren't sure if the joint meeting would go all the way to noon,
but that's ok.  If necessary we'll have both an early AND late lunch. ;)
(We'll probably need it after a 3-hour joint meeting!)

BTW, am I correct in thinking that we only have one dial-in number for
all the meetings?  There was something in your last email, Jon, that
made me think there would be additional dial-in phone numbers provided.
It was in the email to the ubl alias - the two statements:

"... both the NDRSC and the LCSC will be
able to maintain an open phone line for most of the week."

and

"Phone schedules and dial-in numbers for the phone portion of the
subcommittee meetings will be published in separate agendas for
each subcommittee."

Does this mean that we will have additional dial-in numbers for
the individual LCSC and NDR meetings?  I so, we should get these
additional numbers out soon - having a different number for dial-in
for some portions of the meetings will be sure to throw people off
if we don't advertise it clearly before the Plenary.  What I'm
trying to say is that we don't need to have the call schedule set
in stone before publishing those alternate number(s).

-A