Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] [Fwd: [chairs] RE: New OASIS TC FAQ Pages]

Hi,

I was the owner of the FAQ that would arise out of the LC work - seeding
it with
comments we received on .70 and .80 that were actually questions, as well as
some questions that were sent to the ubl-comment and ubl lists.  If you have
other material as well, Jon, should we try to merge these?  I'm not
exactly sure
what the top-level TC FAQ is for.  It may be more for general TC-related and
process-related questions, whereas the FAQ we were discussing from the LCSC
was more to answer some specific (and sometimes detailed technicat)
questions
that have come in about the release.  What is it that you're thinking of
for that
top-level FAQ?  Should we have both?

-Anne