Subject: Re: Who's doing what with codelists

OK, so putting together Ken's and Mark's responses under this
heading, I get the following set of codelist-related tasks,
owners, and current status:

 - Standards for codelist metadata (versioning etc.), including
   creation of the UBL Committee Spec and shepherding it through
   the OASIS process: NDR; mostly done

 - Identification of the core code lists that we have to build
   ourselves for 1.0: LC; looks like countries and currencies

 - Cataloguing other code lists needed for "out of the box"
   operation: either LC or the codelist team, we don't seem to be
   sure which

 - Gross architecture of code lists in general (e.g., whether
   codelist-specific ancillary data goes in appinfo or in adjunct
   files): NDR; my impression is that this is on hold pending
   input to NDR from the codelist team

 - Gross architecture of adjunct files if that's the approach we
   decide to take: codelist team; not part of the UBL spec per se,
   but a gating item in the next task on the list

 - Construction of the core code lists that we have to build
   ourselves for 1.0: codelist team

Jon